- Telrad Connegy is an established and innovative provider of telecommunication systems, products and solutions to businesses of all sizes worldwide. The company's offerings include traditional and advanced digital telephony, wireless solutions and new pure IP products.
- Visit Our Dedicated
The AdvanceIP systems offer you the best in voice and data communications today and, with their state-of-the-art data technology, provide the platform from which to plan sophisticated data communication applications for tomorrow.
- Learn more about the AdvanceIP
Telrad Connegy's Avanti keyphones incorporate state of the art technology and stunning design. Five distinctive models are available, which can be used in any combination to suit the individual needs of any organisation.
The Avanti range covers from the basic Avanti 3000, Avanti 3015D to
the top of the range Avanti 3025
- Learn more about the Avanti Range
Voice over IP
- Telrad Connegy can provide your business with VoIP technology. VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol and is today's alternative to the traditional circuit switched telecommunications model. Using Voice over IP (VoIP) it is now possible to route your phone calls, fax and voice mail communications through the Internet or Intranet (IP).
- Learn more about Telrad Connegy and Voice over IP
emaGEN Digital Voice Processing System
- In business, competitive pressures dictate that efficiency is the key to success. We are constantly on the move or engaged in other activities, but it is essential to remain in touch. Telrad Connegy now offers the ultimate in digital messaging platforms and follows on from the successful imaGEN voicemail platform.
- Learn more about the emaGEN Digital Voice Processor
- With a network of Base Stations on your premises - determined by coverage
requirements and density of usage, DECT users can roam freely even whilst on a
call, confident that the call will remain connected (DECT Roaming and Handover),
secure and without interference. There are no licensing requirements, and no
danger of co-channel interference.
- Learn more about the Telrad Connegy DECT Solution
To learn more about the Telrad Connegy range, visit http://www.iridia.com/telrad
To learn about the full range of Telrad Connegy Telephone Systems, visit our dedicated microsite at:
The Telrad range is fully compatible with the range of Oak Call Management.