Iridiacom Limited ("Iridiacom") is committed to protecting your privacy.
NOTICE: This policy only applies to websites owned and operated by Iridiacom Ltd and not to the companies, individuals, organisations or other websites to which there are links.
- Your use of this web site signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as specified below in accordance with this Policy. Should we choose to change our Policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it. Please note that the information you enter may be transferred outside the European Economic Area for the purposes of processing or electronic storage.
- How do we collect information about you and how is it used?
- We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
- We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our web site.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know by email about functionality changes to our web site, or to provide you with information on developments.
- We will only send you this information if you ask us to, and then we will always give you the option to opt out of receiving further information.
- Traffic Data
- Iridiacom collects limited data from you as you travel through our website. This information is used to monitor traffic flows, provide statistics and help us to provide a better website. Iridiacom will not continue to collect data from you once you leave our website. Any data collected in this manner cannot be used to individually identify you.
- Other Disclosures
- Iridiacom reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
- Third Parties
- Iridiacom does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others without your consent